Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Ramblings!!





I am off work and looking forward to the weekend. The weather is suppose to be beautiful in the 70's. not like the snowy weather last weekend.
I am hoping to get a lot done.
below is a fill in list I picked up at Curlyfrysc blog site she has a link to go to the original blog I am still figuring out how to do links. Sometimes the computer can be challenging for us old ladies.
Everyone remember TURN THE CLOCKS UP 1 HOUR BEFORE BED SATURDAY
its that time again!



1. Letting a lady go in front of me in line was my last random act of kindness. 2. Another place would be lonely without Randy.3. Tread lightly in matters of the heart.4. Coffee, tea or Pepsi. 5. We are walk separate paths.6. Our love reminds me that there is a safe haven from the troubles of the world. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping,tomorrow my plans include shopping,cleaning crafting, and Sunday, I want to watch the race!!

No comments: