Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Weekend off!!!


I have been enjoying my first weekend off in a month. The weather is beautiful,sunny and warm.

I have been watching the birds eat at our feeder in the yard. I am going to have to get a book to teach myself the different birds I am seeing.

I have gotten some crafts done a couple of new items are in my etsy shop . I still haven't had any sales on Etsy but I have sold a few items locally. I am now working on orders for college pillows . A plus to having a high school senior. I must brag about her she will be attending Clemson for her college years this is a dream come true for her. She was also accepted at Auburn but she is staying in state.

I have started to Twitter you can follow me at Nascarnana56@twitter.com.

Work has slowed down so I hope to be blogging more often. Everyone have a great week.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your Clemson girl!! That's a big deal. You must be very proud of her!! I, too, haven't been having much luck on etsy lately, but have been selling in person locally. Heard of any upcoming craft shows in the area we might have luck at?

Also, I wanted to let you know, I left a little award for you over at my blog. Feel free to go and check it out!

Hope you are well,
Abby