Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doctor's Visit

I hate going to the doctor!!
I have to go in every 3 months for blood work and check. The nurse that always takes me back is so unfriendly. She barely speaks. She nearly pinches my arm off taking my blood pressure. She acts like it is a total inconvenience for me to be there. It's not like its a place I want to be,but I am paying them for a service it would be nice to get answers to my questions without feeling like I was holding her up.
I would think she was just having a bad day but she is always like this. I am not sure if I should complain and if I did who to complain to.
Oh well, I have lost 6 pounds since my visit 3 months ago and to me this was a great accomplishment and my blood pressure was only slightly elevated . (I contribute that to the nurse making me mad.)
Thanks for letting me vent. Maybe it lowered my blood pressure. LOL

No comments: