Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is in the Air


Finally,fall is in the air. I love this time of year. cooler weather,brilliant colors in nature,football,and preparing for the holidays.
We are not planning to do anything large for the holidays this year. Time to let the kids start making their own traditions. But I will be decorating for Halloween,Thanksgiving , and Christmas. I look all the colors that flow for these holidays.
I am also getting busy making new items for my Etsy shop. Sometimes getting the idea out of my head and into the finished product can be challenging. I just finished and listed a Halloween wreath that was stuck in my head so vividly, but so different for me it is totally black except for some silver glitter and bony skeletons. It turned out almost like it was in my head. I am happy with it.
I have more ideas I am working on but they are more colorful.
I would loved to hear your feedback on this latest creation.

No comments: