Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn has arrived

Autumn has finally arrived I can feel it in the air. The temps are cooler,high 50's in the morning,wonderful for the power bill and my mood. The leaves are slowly beginning to turn. I am starting to decorate , have out my scarecrow basket arrangement,scarecrow wreath on the door, and burning pumpkin spice incense. Soon I will have out my pilgrim candle holders and leaves place mats. Summer always drags me down with the heat and humidity but now I feel more alive.
I am starting new projects for the holidays . Check my etsy shop often to find new items.
It's also a wonderful time to start a exercise program. I was diagnosed with diabetes in June and need to get some weight off. It went on a lot easier than it's coming off.
Thanks for dropping by please leave a comment and visit again.


No comments: