Thursday, December 25, 2008


I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We were blessed with beautiful sunshine and warm weather. Everyone had a good time even though gifts were small this year because of the economy.

I want to thank Sharon at Magnolia Blossom Art she posted a recipe for Blondie brownies and my husband and son-in-law were very pleased with them. My husband has been wanting me to male them for years but I couldn't find a recipe.

My black walnut cake turned out beautiful and taste so good.

I have a week before I have to go back to work so i will be wrapping up some projects and putting new items in my etsy shop. Be sure to check it out.



here is a picture of the cake . Don't you just want a bite?





4 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Yes, indeed, that cake looks delicious:)

Have a great New Year:)

SassySashadoxie said...

Ooh, yummy cake. Your etsy shop is nice, too. Wishing you the best of luck in the coming year. Athena and her wiener dog Sasha.

Piggy said...

Yumm! The cake looks delicious! :)

Taylor said...

That looks like a HUGE marshmallow that was just roasted over a fire. I just want to sink my fingers into it!