Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rainy Days!

Yuk. I am sick of all the rain. I NEED SUNSHINE!! Santa, are you listening?
I need to to start my baking and cleaning but all I want to do is sleep.
we are going to Belmont, NC in the morning to go to church with our 2 middle daughters. Our granddaughter is in the Christmas program. Check back later for pictures. (Pround Nana)
It seems like there is so much to do and I have no energy. Does the rain do this to anyone else?
I am thankful it is only rain and not ice like we had in 2005. We were without electricity for a week in mid December, made getting ready for Christmas difficult but was one of the best Christmas' we have had in the 2000's. Good food, family and lots of laughter. Laughter seems to make the memories better. Everyone was happy.
I think I will take that nap now and get up and do happy things. Everyone have a wonderful weekend , don't stress out over the holidays just enjoy!

No comments: