Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunny Day!


The sun was shining today. That makes my days so much better. I finished 2 pillows which I will be putting on etsy tomorrow. I also listed 2 of the birdhouses I have been working on. One is pictured here. I am going to figure out how to put those little pictures that link to my shop on my blog.

I have marked down all my holiday items 25% and free shipping but I am removing them from etsy on Jan. 1 so if you see anything you want get it now!

I have started a quilted throw of the Lord's Supper now all I want to do is work on it. I sometimes get so absorbed in a project and don't want to put it down.

I hope everyone is looking forward to the new year and expecting it to be a great year. May we all accomplish our goals.

Talk to ya'll real soon.



2 comments:

Rosemary said...

OOOH, I like the new look of your blog! The bird house looks so cute!

Nascarnana said...

Thanks,Rosemary.