Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year,Everyone!
I started off my day by going to pounce on etsy and making a purchase from a shop that had not had a sale yet. This is going to be one of my new year goals to make a first purchase from a shop once a month.
This year I am setting goals that are different from previous years. They are not as focused on changing me but on being more myself and enjoying life.
I do have one big one focused on change and it is the old cliche of better diet and exercise but not for the reason of changing my appearance but to improve my health. I found out in June that I have diabetes (which is very bad in my family) and I HATE shots so I must try to do all I can not to have to go on insulin.
I also want to do things I have always put off to later. Learn to knit, learn Spanish,and take a cruise.
Our youngest daughter graduates from high school in May. So we are hoping to take a cruise next fall.
Tomorrow tax season official opens so its back to work full time. But I will still take time for me and do something everyday that I enjoy.
If you check out my etsy shop you will see how I keep finding things I like to create.
I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.

No comments: