Monday, August 31, 2009

The Empty Nest


The time has finally arrived. We have an empty nest. Jenny left last weekend for the Clemson Bridge Program.

We are so excited. So many projects we want to do. Trips we want to take. After 35 years of always being responsible for someone else freedom is Delicious. I love all our kids and we be there if they need us. But it is time for them to build their own lives and for us to concentrate on each other and our dreams for our later years.

Over the next few months we will be remodeling our home should be an adventure. I plan to keep you updated with written reports and pictures.

I am also working on new things for my etsy shop keep an eye out new arrivals coming very soon.

Everyone have a fantastic September one of my favorite month's..

No comments: