Saturday, August 8, 2009

Should Go To bed

I am sitting here on the computer after taking my medication and I should be in the bed.


so if I sound a little off rack it up to the medicine.
I have been looking forward to downsizing for a long time. It's finally happening mid August;but there are mixed emotions about it. I am sure Jenny will do well she has had her plan set since middle school she is following her dream.
But unfortunately some of the other kids are not set on a path to follow their dreams and they are jealous of the one's who are. And Mom feels stuck in the middle because she loves all of them and wants them to be happy. But I can't make their decisions for them. And I can't fix the messes they make they are adults now. Being a mother to grown children is a lot harder than having little ones.

No comments: