Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?


I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged. I was so certain I was going to have better time management.

July was a busy month. Jenny had her college orientation,basically boring for us both. I have taught the kids independence since they were able to walk so she knows how to make decisions and knows what classes she needs to take to fulfil her dreams. She moves in August 21. She is very excited. I know she will do well.

I also had my first etsy sale in July. I was very happy. I followed some advice I read about listing a new item or re listing everyday to drive traffic up and it is working.

I am working on some new things for the shop, getting ready for the holidays. But I have to finish a baby quilt for a shower and refinishing a bed before I can give it the attention it needs.

I am posting a picture of my latest quilt.

I am going to try to blog I least once a week this month.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: